Slender Chocolate Chip Pancakes
“Perfectly fluffy choc chip protein pancakes”
- 40g (four yellow scoops) of Slender Blend - any flavour!
- 3 tbs coconut flour/almond flour/plain flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs of milk (almond/coconut/dairy)
- 1 tbs chocolate chips
- Per serving
- 464 Calories
- 45.7g Protein
- 24g Carbohydrates
- 11g Sugar
- 7.5g Fibre
- 22g Fat
- Add all your dry ingredients together into a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl or jug, lightly whisk together the milk and egg.
- Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture and, using a fork, beat until you have a smooth batter. Any lumps will soon disappear with a little mixing! Add in your chocolate chips and mix them through the batter. Then let the batter stand for a few minutes.
- Use extra virgin coconut oil or butter to grease up your pan. Add a ladle of batter (or two/three if your frying pan is big enough to cook more than one at the same time). Wait until the top of the pancake begins to bubble, then turn it over and cook until both sides are golden brown and the pancake has risen to about 1cm (½in) thick.
- Eat warm, sprinkled with your favourite toppings!
- Makes 2-3 pancakes (depending on the size of the pan)