Granola Breakfast Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees & spray a springform pan with non-stick spray.
- Blend together oats, coconut oil, and maple syrup in a food processor until combined.
- Using your hands, firmly press granola mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- Place in the oven for 10-13 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges.
- Let cool, then top with greek yogurt & fresh fruit. Serve immediately.
- 2 cups oats
- ¼ cup Protein World coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- Fresh fruit for topping