- 100 ml unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup pumpkin, scooped and cut into cubes
- 1 scoop vanilla slender blend
- 1 tsp pumpkin all spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 200 mL brewed coffee (or 1-2 shots of espresso)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Calories 147
- Protein 10g
- Carbohydrates 21g
- Sugar 17g
- Fibre 3g
- Fat 2g
- In a sauce pan, mix together almond milk and pumpkin. Cook on medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Then add to a blender with the rest of the ingredients apart from the cinnamon and blitz until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a large mug, sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!