- 1 cup blueberries and raspberries
- 1 banana
- 2 large eggs
- 2 scoops Slender Blend (any flavour)
- 1 cup almond or coconut flour
- 100ml milk
- 1 tsp Protein World coconut oil
- 4 tbsp plain greek yoghurt
- ground cinnamon
- handful of crushed nuts (almonds, cashews, pecans)
- 1 tbsp honey
- calories 229
- protein 15g
- carbs 19g
- sugar 12g
- fibre 3g
- fat 12g
- Blitz half the blueberries and raspberries, banana, eggs, slender blend, flour and milk in a blender until it forms a smoothie pancake batter.
- Place in a bowl and place the remaining berries.
- Add a tsp of coconut oil to a non stick frying pan on a medium heat and add the smoothie batter to make large pancakes or little ones.
- Cook for a couple of minutes on each side or until crispy and golden.
- Serve with a dollop of yoghurt, sprinkle of cinnamon and a scattering of nuts, then finish with a drizzle of honey
- Makes 4 small (depending on pan size)