Feta Watermelon and Avocado Salad
- ½ small watermelon
- salad (lambs lettuce, rocket or baby leaves)
- 1 avocado, peeled, stoned, diced
- small bunch radishes halved
- 150g feta cut into small cubes
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- a few sprigs of mint
- 1 pinch salt and black pepper
- Calories 373
- Protein 13g
- Carbohydrates 24g
- Fibre 2g
- Fat 23g
Cut the watermelon into chunks, removing the peel and seeds. Do this over a bowl to catch any juice and set to one side.
Put the salad leaves in a bowl and add the watermelon, avocado, radishes, and feta.
Whisk together the watermelon juice with the lime juice and olive oil, salt and pepper and drizzle over the salad, garnishing with mint leaves.