Red Thai Chicken Curry
- 1 tablespoon Protein World coconut oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 fresh red chilli,chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 skinless chicken breast, sliced
- 1 tbsp Red Thai curry paste
- 400ml light coconut milk
- 3-4 kaffir lime leaves
- 340g spinach
- a handful fresh chopped coriander
- 260g of wholegrain rice (uncooked)
- Calories 544
- Protein 49g
- Carbohydrates 51g
- Sugar 3.9g
- Fibre 7.1g
- Fat 14.7g
- Heat the coconut oil in a large, non stick pan and cook the onion and garlic for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook for 5-10 minutes or until golden.
- Add rice to pan of boiling water and cook for recommended time on packaging.
- Add the curry paste, stirring for 1 minute, then add the coconut milk and spinach and cook on a low heat. Add the lime leaves and spinach, simmer and cover for 8 minutes.
- Divide the curry between 4 bowls and serve with fresh coriander and rice.
- Serves 4