- 1 banana
- 1tsp coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 scoops slender blend (any flavour)
- Toppings (Optional) honey, peanut butter, berries
- Per pancake (no toppings)
- Calories 312
- Protein 28g
- Carbohydrates 29g
- Sugar 16g
- Fibre 3g
- Fat 13g
- Add the coconut oil to a non stick frying pan and heat on a medium temperature.
- Meanwhile, place the banana, eggs, and slender blend to a blender and blitz until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture in the frying pan and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Top off with honey, peanut butter or berries. Serve and enjoy!
- Makes 1 pancake